RV Insurance

RV Insurance


Recreational Vehicle Insurance

Recreational vehicle (RV) provides coverage for motor homes and travel trailers.

Motor vehicles differ from travel trailers in that they are designed to provide living quarters and are permanently attached to a motor vehicle chassis or van.

The following RV’s fall under the motor home category:

  • Conventional, professional bus conversions and non-professional bus conversions. These vehicles are categorized as Class A
  • Camper vans are classified as Class B
  • Mini-motor homes (Class C)


Request More Information

    First and Last Name (required):


    E-Mail Address (required):

    Requested Product (required):